i have been anticipating the release of my results since forever. BUT, i think GPA still falls short of my expectation so its another round of disappointment for me.
miraculously, I got an A for French and a C+ for accounting, the rest were all either B or B+. not too bad but not good enough to pull my gpa to at least a 3.3 and above.
i realised that the module credits allocated for the modules this sem were so little and the year 1 grades had such a fucking impact because of the higher module credits accredited. i felt kind of despondent because I've worked so hard and results are still paltry. wont i have to slog myself to death next sem, well, if i still have the determination and sensibility to work hard for a slot in uni.
my sole consolation is I've made it to the next sem yet again. I'm halfway through my tertiarty education and I think time is passing way too fast. So fast that my mind is not even in pace with it.
til then,
loves peipei :)
1 comment:
same same! A for French, C+ for FMA and rest B and B+. HAH. 40%!
Post a Comment