Tuesday, April 21, 2009

YES!! I'm back from an early shift and its so rare to be sitting here in my living roon at 4pm in the afternoon instead of being at work. Certainly have got no idea why they decided to put me in the morning shift today because new-comers usually do closing of the attraction.

So I'm waiting for my beef to defrost so I can make my meatball spaghetti for lunch at work tomorrow. Its such a pain in the ass having to think of what to prepare for your next meal everyday, its not like Im Nigella Lawson who can whip up anything and everything with whatever I've got!
I'm fast running out of ideas already. I made egg and ham mayo sandwich for lunch today and now I thinking of what I should have for dinner later. Irritating, I wished mom was here to cook :(

Back at home, I would only cook whenever I feel like it and it always seems like a breeze but NOW I totally understand how my mom felt when she have to plan for the family dinner!
I'M NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN ANYMORE WHEN I GET BACK HOME HOme home...

My mom would be so glad she sent me here :(((

Life is as mundane as it can get. I went out (and I meant out of Disney to the city) during my break last week and that's the biggest adventure I've had so far. Yeah, this place is pathetic, or should I say my events calendar is pathetic and the states isn't as awesome as everyone presume. It's only awesome when you don't have to work to earn your keep, don't have to deal with roommates, don't have to cook, have awesome place to go with an awesome bootilicious date!!

So I guess I just have to deal with it for the time being and I haven't met up with the rest for so so long due to work as well. I should see them during the Asian Market Trip on Wed so till then !!

Loves,
Peirong <3

No comments: