Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Helloooo.

First week of February already and I can't believe that 5 weeks have just zoomed by just like that. Ever since the start of 2010, school has been a frenzy. I literally lived my life in the school.
SCHOOL.MEETING.HOME.REPORTS.SCHOOL.MEETING.HOME.REPORTS! And I've lived through this ceaseless cycle for the past 5 weeks.
Now that it is almost coming to an end, I can say this five weeks have been smashing! Not that I want to live through it again. HAHA
You have no idea how much work was done in this five weeks and all of it, I have been pretty proud to submit. My work isn't the cream of the crop, its the cherry on top of that cream. Not that I'm complacent here, rather I'm trying to illustrate the fact that a lot of effort was put into all of my reports and thus, its something worthy of submission.

Working really intensively on my final report - Resort Development and Management. Probably the last report and presentation of my poly life and it has got to be nothing short of perfect. Hopefully pang.pang will be proud of the research and work we submit because I want to secure an A for this module.
I'm already starting to miss poly life and my friends even before it is over. I hate goodbyes and seeing how everyone takes on a different path.
Now that this chapter of my life is coming to an end, where will the next chapter takes me?This is something that haunts me everyone...

I shall be good and return to my work now...
peis
xoxo

No comments: