Sunday, May 30, 2010

I had my sweet treat just last friday when I was out in town with my mom. Given the myriad ice-cream choices out in the market, it's almost impossible for me to confidently say I had the best ice-cream last weekend. But I have to say Marvellous Creme does make pretty good ice-cream and the waffles cup is freaakkinng nice, so crispy and favourful. HAHA!




I think this is their new ice-cream waffle/sandwich. Hokkaido Fresh Caramel & Rich Milk was my next best alternative because I think I would have preferred to try the hazelnut and praline favour which was sold out. BUMMMERRR!!

It was a good day out with my mom despite the fact that I had to navigate through the crowd at Robinsons while she do her purchases. The best thing about going out with my mom is that she never fails to get me ice-cream treat knowing that I have a sweet tooth.

It was an awesome weekend and here comes Monday...
so till then,
Peis <3

No comments: