Monday, June 14, 2010

At age 20, I wonder if this is another quarter-life crisis I am going through. I am trying to find the bridge that will connect me nicely to the next phase after my poly studies. Some people seems to find it just right and so certain about their direction that it frightens me.
To study, they know what they want to study and at where.
To work, they dive into typing out the perfect resume and sending it to potential employers.

I look up at these people with awe, impressed with how they know what they want. I then look at all the qualms that lay out before me. Or rather, all the qualms I have and questions about each and every path I may choose to take. Many a times, I wonder if these are stepping stones to help me make a wiser choice or mere stumbling blocks that hinder my advancement. Sometimes it may be better not to question and make a dash for it! It's not just towards my studies but every other thing about my life. I always make sure I'm safe and protected somehow..
I tread my life with too much trepidation, rules and restriction.
Like now.

No comments: