Friday, August 6, 2010

Wowww.. It has been waaayyyy tooo long since I last blogged.. I'm ashamed I neglected my blog. I have been doing relief-teaching day-in, day-out and I'm so glad for this long National Day holiday. Almost a week long holiday!!!!! YUPPPIIEEE!!!! Can get my life back a little this weekend :)))


First thing this evening, I'm heading out for dinner with my family to celebrate my brother's 18th birthday. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, DUDE!!!!!!! I am tempted to buy him his first official drink. My mom will probably kill me if I tell her that. HAHAHAHAA


On another note; how many of you have read this news already??
Designer Diane Von Furstenberg has agreed to donate away half of her fortune to Giving Pledge. Apparently it is an initiative set up by Bill Gates and investor Warren Buffett to encourage America's richest families to donate money to society's most serious problems.
I'm proud of her!

Alright! Heading out now. BYEEEEEE :)

No comments: