the week has finally come to an end, time seems to pass by so quickly and it's going to be another week again. another vicious cycle of assignment, projects and test again when weekend comes to an end. everything seems to be going haywire for me. first i failed my retail test and my love life is taking a turn for the bad(well, it has never been good).
i always imagined every stage of my life to be perfect and 18 should be a number worth celebrating where everything should be at it's best. but still i worry about work everyday and how bleak and uncertain my future seems.
Also isn't it disheartening to watch everyone's love life starting to fall into place whereby you still remain status quo having your feeling unreciprocated . maybe i wasnt brave enough to pursue what could have been mine so here here i am watching someone else reaping what they've sow. maybe it just isnt destined, uh huh. I'll get over it some how.
weekend here = timeout from school so i can catch up on school work and project. I'm beginning to turn on the "EXAMS MODE" because i feel like there are so many things to study and memorise for and i have so little time. arrgghhh. am i the only one feeling this way ? it's so awful to be rushing for everything, and missing out the good things in life. i hope that i wont be having to recall about how i rushed out my work when I'm 18, with no beautiful memories to speak of 10 years ltr.
I want to meet up with all my friends.
I want to bake a really gorgeous cake which i saw on my newly-accquired recipe book.
I want to travel to so many places.
I want to watch all the movies which i have.
I want to revamp my wardrobe with new clothes but before that i need cash so I want to have a job too. One that pays alot but not so tedious.
I want to have all my wants.
bitchface is off to Bangkok with farouk. i think their plane should have landed if there isn't any delay. i hope they remember to bring back what i requested for because there is nothing else but nice&new things to lift my mood.
alright. I'm seriously in a crappy mood this week so i apologize for having to make you go through such a post. But everyone need a avenue to pour our their feeling, so here I'm doing so.
Au Revoir
peirong
Friday, July 4, 2008
summer love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cheer up ok!
Post a Comment