Friday, January 2, 2009


FUCK. i dont even know why they are having this kind of nonsense!! it's not even hungry ghost festival or whatever so why are they hosting some getai nonsense in such close proximity to my house. whatmore those uncles and aunties are singing at the top of their voice, i think they have yet to realise that they have such horrible singing. people with bad voices should not even try to flaunt it IN PUBLIC. oh yeah, they have nothing to flaunt so they should SHUT UP AND GO HOME SLEEPPPP!!!!

they ought to realise that poor soul like me is been subjected to such torture while they deprive pleasure from whoever is crazy enough to listen to them sing. I wonder if the police would bother but I doubt so because they must have gotten some sort of rights since they can even set up a tentage!!!!

GRRR!!! there they go with another hokkien song. damn, it's so exasperating expecially when I'm trying to study here.


why are such nonsense even allowed!!!!

pfffttt

No comments: