Monday, December 29, 2008

damn. school started today and you guys had no idea how much determination I've muster to pull myself out from the comfort of my cozy blanket at 630 in the morning. holycrap, break's over but my body is totally not registering that fact at all and tmr is going to be a struggle again. So here I am struggling whether to stop trying my finance tutorial or make another useless attempt.

anywayyooo. 2 more days to 2009. not feeling hyped up at all because the year has yet to start but all the deadlines I've marked on the calendar is killing the mood. But I'm looking forward to new's year eve because si andrea will be back from HK, can't wait to see that woman and to start our bantering nonsense. dang, its only 4 days and I can't imagine 6mths nxt yr.

so, hello 2009 and hello project deadlines.

:)

No comments: