Friday, December 26, 2008

merry.jolly.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!



continuation of sinful treats at Andrea's on Christmas day.



dark choco truffle logcake from royale




yummay, check out the glossy choco.




syaz, andrea's aussie friend








Went to check out the ZARA & River Island sales with farouk and i swear the whole world was there. The price is still a little high and I'm waiting for further cut and then I'll consider getting smth. This season at zara trf is all about tribal and african-inspired dresses, sheer top and vest. I LIKE but too exp so I was trying on all the expensive dresses and gowns just to kill time. great satisfaction and the best way to kill time and check out which style and cut matches you. anyway, I'm eyeing these three and another blue sheer top, give me yr opinions okay





I hope everyone had jolly merry merry christmas with the ones you love.


loves, peirong <3

No comments: