hahaha!!!!! i know right; why am i back to this topic (and why are you guys subjected to reading this) but you dont have a choice, so read on....
there is always this wave of emotions that comes back each time i gawk at his pic; his tousled chestnut-coloured hair, icy blue eyes that communicates and that sexy, mysterious, devilish smile (YES, I LOVE HIS SMILE). too bad if you disagrees but there is no doubt abt his alluring draw; screams from his fans are enough to wake a dead man and generate enough energy to start-up an engine.
the twilight obsession is coming back as the show-date draw nearer. Anyway I'm going to catch the twilight sneaks tmr with farouk at cineleisure and I hope tics wont snatch out too early. YAY.YAY.YAY.YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope i'll remember to breathe when I see him on the big screen tomorrow!!!!
hahaha. i got to go write my 450-word essay to impress the director and to catch "LOVE ACTUALLY" on chn5 later. so till then!!!!!
loves
peipei :D
No comments:
Post a Comment