Friday, June 12, 2009

Both visit to Magic Kingdom was physically exhausting!! The summer heat is really killing me and come to think of it, Singapore's weather is so much better in comparison.
Can't deny the fact that the park is really beautiful, the boutique and streets are all decorated in sync with the theme. I love the castle and I'm really looking forward to the reservation for Breakfast at the Royal Table with Cinderella. Jo is still helping me with my reservation for lunch with Pooh and Friends, ohhh I'm so excited!!!!!!


Was at the park today to catch the parade, and before that we had lunch at one of Disney Restaurant The Wave. They did a really good job with all the sandwiches and salads, the price was very reasonable after the cast discount.

Lump Crab Cake

Bacon Cheeseburger


Renubu Sandwich

Mediterranean Tuna Salad










PLUTO

Snow White




Alice

CINDERELLA!!!!!







Elias Walt: The guy behind all the dreams come true




Before I forget again, I have pictures from the other day when tanning with Sarah, Jasmine and Kim.


By Chatham Poolside












That's about it for the pictures! Went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my colleagues last night, and what an eye-opener. Endless Promiscuity!! Singapore club is nothing compared! I have yet to see those at Downtown Orlando and I CAN"T WAIT TO GO!!! For now, I'm waiting for Yenru to wake up so we can go chill at the Premium Outlet. So, Bye World!!!

loves

No comments: