Hello folks!!!!!!!!!!
Time really flies and its hard to believe that the first 2 months has past and I'm already entering the 3rd month here in Orlando. I still feel like it was just yesterday when I first lugged the luggage into the apartment and then reporting for orientation at work. But well well, apparently I would be home faster than I realised.
This blog is so dead and I've finally decided to post some pictures. Met up with renee, huiying together with Sarah last weekend. Wooo hoooo.. We're the bomb!!! Covered all three parks and their major attraction within a day. First Stop Animal Kingdom followed by Epcot and lastly Hollywood Studios.
31st May
Time really flies and its hard to believe that the first 2 months has past and I'm already entering the 3rd month here in Orlando. I still feel like it was just yesterday when I first lugged the luggage into the apartment and then reporting for orientation at work. But well well, apparently I would be home faster than I realised.
This blog is so dead and I've finally decided to post some pictures. Met up with renee, huiying together with Sarah last weekend. Wooo hoooo.. We're the bomb!!! Covered all three parks and their major attraction within a day. First Stop Animal Kingdom followed by Epcot and lastly Hollywood Studios.
31st May




ohh yummy yummy turkey leg!!!!






MINNIEEE!!!!!

Dinner at Outback Steakhouse - 1st June
Dinner at House of Blues - 8th June
that's basically what has been going on for the past week or so. I'm expecting my new roommate but she's still not here yet. I really do want to see her before I go off to work and please send me someone normal!
Alrighty! byeez all :)


No comments:
Post a Comment