After much contemplation, I've finally decided to pen down my thoughts on this long-forgotten blog. I think it is time to get back on my blogging track and to reflect and think back on my daily happening. It makes my brain work and also for me to practise my writing skills, you're gonna be surprised at how bad I'm at conjuring my train of thoughts together now.
Come to think of it, my six months internship here at Disney is almost drawing to an end in another month and a half time. It's no doubt an arduous journey to begin with, but it is definitely an enriching one. It felt way too surreal to reflect back on how I've started but I remembered vividly the day I pen my signature on the acknowledgement paper. The time I've took to consider the pros and cons on coming, how much convincing I had to tell myself and advice I had to take. But I'm proud to say, I've made one of the wisest choice in my life.
I've met and made friends from all over the world, broaden my horizons along the way, had my share of fun and opened my eyes to wider perspective.
Now it is time to start thinking about the next phase in my life. Although I still have another semester to go but time flies and before i know it, I'll graduate. I have to start determing my passion and purpose in life, only then will I have the drive to achieve it. But oh wells for now, I'm just going to relish my current escape from reality here in Mickey land. Where everyday is a dream come true with a touch of pixie dust, princes and princesses live happily ever after and cast members making magic.
Alright! I'm going to go catch up on my sleep. Fantasmic shift tomorrow, totally looking forward to it dude!!!
Loves
Peis
No comments:
Post a Comment