Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good Morning. I know I've said I will get back on my blogging track but recent schedule have deferred me from sitting infront of the computer. It's finally my days off which explain why I have such luxury of time. It has been too long since I have a two days off, I have been too much of a workaholic recently always picking up shifts. Was so excited to clock out from "Charlie Deployment System" and then I was lost because I have no plans for today. Extra Hours Hotline was been a bitch not letting me pick up the evening Fantasmic shift.


Oh well, I'm gonna cook myself a tasty lunch and then clean up the house a little after this, and maybe continue with my reading of Wuthering Heights. Lovely evening spent with my homies the day before yesterday, dinner at Bongos a Cuban restaurant and then watched "Time Traveller's Wife".





you can only imagine our dresser!!



Missed the dang bus, got to wait!!




Downtown Disney







Rou Bing and Sarah

check out my silly roommate



OMG!!! HOTNESS!!! but I can only watch this when it gets to Singapore :((

I'm so gonna catch this before I go, the trailer looks so good


This marks the end of our evening! It was a good day because I worked and I had fun!! Looking forward to tmr, hopefully no one back out from the water park plans. I need to soak up some summer sun and fun!!!!! Then crazy shifts again on tuesday!

No comments: