A big hello to you who still makes an effort to check back here.
It felt so good not to be woken up by an alarm clock at 6 in the morning and having the luxury to sleep in till late. Sometimes too much early shifts isn't too good for the mind as well as my body that is feeling so stiff and sore now from all the long hours at work. I sweat not to do that to myself again. Three consecutive days of 13, 12 and 11 hours shift is driving me nuts that I gave away my shift today.
But silly me went to pick up a two hours crowd control shift at Hollywood Studios. Now I just feel like slapping myself. Hopefully the coordinator will allow me to switch end-time with Sarah's colleague so I will be clocking in more hours which makes more sense.
Summer is drawing to an end and now we're all set to usher autumn, having alot more cool breeze and not so much heat anymore. Disney was like a ghost town now since the summer rush is over and everyone is back to school.
But oh well, another week is drawing to an end and I don't really have much time left with Nemo since I have requested for an entire week of vacation during the week of 20th.
Got to go catch the 12.45 bus in just a few and I will check back with you guys soonnn. Hopefully I will have more interesting things going on in my life then.
BYEEEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment