I'm back from my four days retreat to Aiken, South Carolina whereby our friend Ryan and his family has nicely offered to host us. I can't tell you how awesome it was to get away from the hustle and bustle of Disney to somewhere that still holds a charm that you get to see at no where. Not just the place or the scenery, but the long history that eventually shaped the place, its people and their hosptality that has made it the most unforgettable weekend I've had in these six months.
SO NOW, its back to reality and I'm gonna have to head to work in just a bit. So do not feel like working, I think I will be giving away my shift on Saturday. That's going to be the last day I can give my shift away and then just another four more days of work and I will be heading back to good ol' Singapore. It felt a little too surreal that I'm actually going home and I may be glad to go but I'm sad to leave everything here behind. Plus, work at Disney is starting to be a pain because I'm sick of doing the same thing all the timee... I think I'm better off typing reports... HAHAHAAH
oh well, just TEN DAYS!!!!
AND the reality of having to start packing is dawning on me and I'm fucking scared cuz I may not have enough space or I may exceed the weight limit. oh my gawwdddd!!! Shouldn't have gotten so many pairs of heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
going to get food now!!! will be back with more!!!!!
loves :D
No comments:
Post a Comment