that's right!! Sarah is just sitting less than 50m away from me but we're conversing with our face plastered to the screen (on msn) instead of talking face to face...
And just yesterday, I had facebook remind me of everyone's upcoming birthday, some other would have totally slipped through my mind if not thanks to facebook.
Instead of calling or meeting up with people to know how they're getting by, we just read update or look at photos of each other on various kind of social network.
As efficient as technology is; helping us build a bridge to tasks deemed impossible in the past, it has somehow made us lazier and had definitely not helped to draw individuals' mind together.
Pardon my rattle above, its just something that came across my mind. I have exactly SIX days before my return. Lots of things going on in my mind, things to do before I go and places to visit!!! I have got only four more days of work but I have got no mood for Nemo!! drat!
I have a couple of pictures from my trip to South Carolina, so enjoy!
BYEEE!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment