Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm glad I have a little time here in the airport to write up another post before I head back to Singapore. Bid my last farewell to Nemo and everyone at work, friends I've made over this short span of 6 months. It was hard but I know I have to go and I'm just thankful for the opportunity I've had to do my internship in Disney World. As much as I complain about work and how I wanted to go home during the early months, now I wished I could stay on for a little while more. To forge a deeper friendship with all these people I've met and to do more things which I haven't had the chance to, I just wasn't that ready to go....

At the same time, I'm really excited to see everyone back home... My friends and family which I've left behind to pursue this program 6 months ago... I bet there're alot of changes in Singapore now and I'm kind of excited thinking about when my flight touched down at Changi Airport.

So I've finally checked in my luggage and I've got to tell you, that was an eventful check-in with the sorting of luggage. Apparently I'm the only one with attrocious excess weight, so my adorable friends tyng, jasmine and Ben has kindly allow my stuff to bunk in with their luggage. OR I would have to pay USD$300 in total for both bags. My heart was palpitating each time I set it on the scale and how despondent I felt when it was still overweight. I'm glad I'm done with all of those...

Yeap, no amount of words can sum up my entire experience here and I'm glad to say I've gave a beautiful full-stop to the best summer of my life.

Walt Disney World Cast Member Summer 2009
Pei Rong Cham <3

No comments: