OVER-TIME = $$$
OVER-TIME = $$$$$
And to commerate the end of the week, room-mate Sarah Sam and I went out for dinner at Bennigan's. Supposed to bring her over to Perkins at Crossroad because they serve really really good food. But its kind of out of the way for today's schedule so we postponed it for breakfast on Tuesday. Food was good, maybe because I have been having too much junk this week so a good sit-down meal is all I need.
Grilled Salmon and Shrimp with rice
We ordered the desert thinking it's a cake but it turned out to be ice-cream so I guess that was a nice surprise. Did some shopping at Walgreen before heading back home.Technology has made us lazier people because I was chatting with Sarah on MSN when she's less than 10feet away from me.
I hope I manage to give away my shift on the tues and fri so I'll have more time to do things I want.That's all for today, I'll get back on this as soon as my events calendar starts to fill up.
Good night guys, or Good Day wherever you're.
LOVES,
Pei Rong
No comments:
Post a Comment