Friday, November 27, 2009

This is a good weather to head out of the door in a pretty dress matched with an oversized cardigan to enjoy the after-rain breeze.

Walk down the street, get a seat in an alfresco cafe, order a drink and cake; preferably a chocolate cake and waste the afternoon away admist the company and banter of my friends.

This was what I wanted to do the moment the rain stopped and the weather calmed down.

Sad fact of life: I was stuck indoor working on assignments while I dreamed away the possiblity of that happening. Each time the breeze hit me through my room's window, I want to text someone, get dressed and leave the house. But I did not.

So here I am, watching the cursor blink on my unfinished sentence in my report and occasionally checking on FB. My only source to the outside world's happening...

No comments: