After almost having to burn the midnight oil, I've finally submitted six service journal and six analysis at noon. Completely relieved and exhausted.
The day was only made worst when I had to sit through two hours of decision sciences about some constraints and yield management. Then additional assignments were given to us due this friday because we're too slow in our learning.
A blank document now awaits me and the blinking cursor kept prompting me to start working on my marketing analysis for entrepreneur due later this week on friday.
At the back of my mind, I kept thinking if I should go look through my role play script and think of some buffer to save me from my teacher's attack tomorrow. So tell me; which should I do now?!?!?!
It an endless cycle of projects and assignments all shoved to us. We can have two to three assignments due on a day, how crazy is that! I feel like a rubber band right now; stretched and I just hope I don't snap anytime soon.
I wanna go party this Wednesday so I need to buck up and complete my work. The dance floor and Lady Gaga is ushering me to join in. I can feel it in my bones... i just need to complete my work first... ROARRRRRRR
No comments:
Post a Comment