Tuesday, December 8, 2009

teenage dreams in a teenage circus

I am angry at situations which may seemed to be very well-justified. Feeling angsty at situations which are so well justified that I can't rebutt leaving me with no reasons to be angry. Yet I know, I have all the rights to be angry and I want to say it out loud. But the idea of voicing it out makes me seemed ridiculous and that's the last thing I want from myself. Maybe I am frustrated because I feel too cooped up.

It may make no sense to you, so don't bother deciphering.
At the very least, it makes sense to me.

It was a very good day today, lots of food for thoughts. So, I was told I'm too soft-hearted which is why I can get pushed around easily. At least, I forgive and forget too easily and too quickly when the issues concerns the people I love. I don't know if its a bad thing to cave in too much. Maybe I just didn't want to deal with the aftermath.

I don't know if things which I do or convince myself of are merely sheer efforts on my part to grasp on tightly. Hanging on tightly to loose, thin threads.... Who knows, you may have long let go. Or worst, was never in existence.

Read as you may; but don't bother asking me the catalyst behind this post. If it struck a chord in your heart, then good for you. Like I say; its all food for thought.

No comments: