Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's the last weekend before Christmas and I'm sitting on a stack of flyers at my booth, working and typing this post. The long awaited holiday is finally here. Even though I have to kiss my Ace goodbye for the Resort Management paper since I did not finish it in time, I'm glad the term is over for the time being... Headed to town with Farouk and I really want to spend my money on something but nothing seems to catch my eyes. Even the mango sales was disappointing; at least to me.

It is unimaginable how fast time flies this year. Six months in the states just went by like this, then back to school and now its the term break already. Before I know it, I'll be done with school and graduation will come. THEN! WHAT DO I DO??? I hate to imagine if I can't get a spot in the local university.

My schedule for January is TOTALLLY INSANEEE, btw!!!!

Okay, I don't really have much to say. I'm looking forward to the commencement of the week and Christmas :))

Bye y'all :))


No comments: