Sunday, April 25, 2010

13th April - Dinner at Shokudo, Streets of Japan


I did not manage to capture food because I was late and everyone else has already gobbled up their food. Sat in the restaurant and chatted for a loooonnngg time before we moved on to Blue Mountain Cafe for dessert. It was a great meetup after not seeing them for so long.


The Mudpie wasn't to my liking because I'm not a fan of strawberry ice-cream.

Blueberry Cheesecake



23th April - Lunch at Cafe Beviamo

Beef Sandwich
Chicken and Avocado Salad


Strawberry Shortcake - I give credits to the really fresh and sweet strawberry but I just thought that the scones could have been made better. The scone came with a crispy exterior but the interior could have been a little fluffier. The satin white cream was really light but just a tad too sweet.

Chocolate Chip Cookie - It was good and the baker has thrown in an extremely generous serving of chips.
A very satisfactory lunch though the dessert made me a little guilty after. HAHA!

peis <3<3

No comments: