Monday, April 19, 2010

for one more day

This is my latest read; a book by Mitch Albom titled "for one more day". I've only read a couple of pages and so far, it was about how his life started to fall apart after the death of his mom, his pillar of support. It was borrowed from the library so pardon the horrible cover that is threatening to fall apart. I have pretty high expectation for the book and I can't wait to see how the story is going to unfold.

I had a horrible Sunday and it was a horrible way to end the weekend. The main culprit behind it had better be duly punished and spare us all the agony of her existence.

I can only quote a saying from William Shakespeare:
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

Sunday's drama was unimaginable, things can never be normal again...


No comments: