Wednesday, May 14, 2008

fated to love you


Alright guys, I want very badly to watch "made of honor" and i hope i can fit that into my schedule. I seem so busy yet I seem to be doing nothing. at least not yet, but starting soon.
i just saw the trailer of the movie and I'm so in love with the story line. Its about this guy who have been friends with this girl since forever. Suddenly he realized that he's in love with her but she's announcing her marriage. Therefore, he is hoping to win her over with whatever antics he has under his sleeves. i believe they will end up happily ever after but still i want to watch.
so sweet! Even I am starting to fantasize about my own love life again which is so bland that it's not worth mentioning. So shut up, peipei.

We had a discussion during ICCS today and our group landed a suffering and happiness topic so we had to put down our views. However i didn't stay long enough to finish the discussion because i had to leave for tekong.

Still, I don’t quite agree with the passage that happiness is in our own hands and whether you're happy or not, it's up to what you think and is in your control. In short, you make yourself happy if you want it and blame no one if you're upset or suffering because you land yourself that. Sounds selfish right, but isn’t that how the world is shaped to be.

At one end of the earth are people trying so hard to live by a day and here we are doing whatever nonsense, just because we're fortunate to be born here. But one thing that's for sure, I think we're only rich materialistic-wise and they’re definitely stronger than us mentally.
Also this passage is pretty inconsiderate to those who are born in a country full of misery and suffering because that’s not something that’s within their control.

alright, i should stop that. hahaha, what an issue.

Speaking of pulau tekong, the training site is not as desolated as i expected it to be. the bunk and facilities looks pretty good, even the food. i tried to fire shots at the simulated shooting ground and my shooting skills ain't that bad. hahaha, the officer even said i could sign on. BUT NO THANKS !!!!

okay. enough, im so tired i think i'm going to hit the sack soon.


au revoir
peirong

1 comment:

AMBER said...

WHA SIA DAMN EMO YOUR NICK!