Monday, May 26, 2008

damn. life can be so screwed

god. andrea love is in beautiful Seoul, an hour ahead of me and i'm starting to miss her. can't believe it !

i'm trying to complete my financial accounting tutorial so it can be due in time on wed. also i need to get pics of Vietnam and russia women cuz i need to put it down on the catalog for Inter- Cross Culture Studies presentation. BUT, i cant find any good one in Google or yahoo. can anyone please tell me where to find it ?

i seriously can't believe why I'm even blogging when I've got tons of shit to do, assignments deadline to meet and so many test to study.
i wonder if i should feel good today since i saw my eye candy(nope, i don't think he's just an eye-candy though) but arrggg, I'm so out of his league. i seriously feel that way. all this days, i have been hopping that no one is actually eyeing him but i forgot that if he is actually eyeing someone, I'm so crushed. i hate this feeling and i want to get over it.


peirong
au revior

No comments: