to many, accounting could be their lifelong pleasure, trying to balance the balance sheet, analysing the cash flow statement, deciding what kind of equity shares to distribute to shareholders or whatnot. but for some, especially moi, it's just plain living hell by putting me through those. i endured acct for a year and i have another year to put up with.
I'm really doing my utmost best to study those few pages of lecture slides for my test this coming Friday. oh good lord, how i hate it by the minute. I've come to term with the fact that i can't do maths well and i hate analysing figures. but still i have to do it and i can't flunk it because it is a specialised module.
bless me people, for I'm going to buried myself into those pages.
on a lighter note:
andrea bitch and farouk, the glam is coming back tomorrow from Korea and Aussie respectively. woots ! I'm missing them real bad and I want to catch MADE OF HONOR on friday afternoon. Also SEX AND THE CITY will be out tomorrow :)
perfect catch to rejuvenate my tired soul and mind. all i need now is a good romance movie to remind me that true love does exist. Also, a glamorous and oh-so-chic movie setting at New York with all the designer labels and how those four woman are leading the high life. uhh huhh, life can be good too!!!
peipei :)
au revoir
No comments:
Post a Comment