Tuesday, October 14, 2008

blues.

omg! it's only the second day of school and I'm having trouble getting out of bed and how thankful I'm that tmr is a break from school. weeee

yesterday was total boredom in school. I tried to be attentive during MICE lecture but it was pretty common sense so whatever. then come finance, i swear i was straining my ears to catch everything he said and i basically used up my brain cells by the end of it. but so far, not too bad cuz i can still manage today's tutorial questions.

today was sucky as well cuz i was feeling sleepy all day and got so weary of school. oh damn! i need something to keep my self awake.

also we are having so much makeup class because teachers are not in town or to makeup for deepavali that I'm losing track of when my classes are re-scheduled. I need to sleep early tonight so I'll be able to wake up for a swim tmr, exercise, exercise!!!


till then,
peipei

No comments: