Sunday, October 19, 2008

won't you say you love me too

13th oct - first day of school
boredoommm, so a trip to town appease my untamed soul.

oh godd!!! what am i to do if donuts/ cakes/ pastries just decide to abandon me one dayyyy...


iced choco. this drink totally top my.fav food/drink list. thumbs up, must try!


found this doodle in andrea's book, glad she came to the fact with that mute fat Persian cat. opps

love makes the world go world. so hesitate no more to drop some along the way. we love you andrea, glad you're fine now!!



19th Oct - lunch

god! it's such a lazy and glorious sunday morning today but i hate how it poured such heavy rain later in the day. it was so funny to see how amber and haikel got so disgusted when farouk&andrea suggested karaoke. duhh, i was so ready for it because i know it's gonna be so funny to hear farouk and andrea sing. but it was so exp, pffff! no way am I gonna cough out $20 to listen to those idiots sing when i hear it almost all the time. but i was kind of disappointed cuz i suddenly felt like singing when they suggested. shucks, any cheap and good deal?

anyway, we had to fill our bottomless pit. so lunch....





breaded fish
chicken chop
sirloin steak






look at that look of concentration on the NSguy. not sick of holding riffle in camp ah? btw, he's gonna go on a field camp in the jungle for 6DAYS. ohgod, i tried it for 1day in OBS and i was dying for a shower. we should all salute those in the camp!




yes! first!!



drop me this, anytime! I'm here to catch.

school starting in another 8hrs and I'm glad I made it through the past week. this semester is gonna be much a slut as compared to the others, i foresee it but I'm still keeping my spirits high. just going to do my best and continue to work on my GPA. "a battle fought is a battle won", at least I've tried.

okieeee, good nights

peipei:))

No comments: