omg! i am in this crazy endeavour to shed some kilos recently, seriously!
i doubt i can ever join the rank of the thin but I want to at least to rid some excess flab here and there and I will definitely be satisfied.
dont worry, im not starving myself or into some yo-yo dieting here. in fact, i do eat pretty regularly that i wonder if I'm actually on a diet. I'm counting my calories so carefully so as not to overshoot. but it's pretty miserable when i have to curb myself from eating any fried/breaded shit and my-so-yummay cakes. slurrppp!!!!
also, im working out doing my cardio and stretches rather diligently. HA! hopefully i will see a slimmer me soon. wish me luck!
on the other note, business law lecture is so interesting with all the case study and whether his charge is valid and if he is liable or not. but the tutorial question is seriously .....
somemore lect handout are pages of words after words. omg, how do some people even manage with real law, as in degree or master.
i need to get really motivated about this to get through it.
so till then
peipei :))
No comments:
Post a Comment