Saturday, November 8, 2008

boo-boo week.

another week has past; faster than i imagined. school work and assignments piling as usual. the only thing about this week that really rejuvenated my tiresome soul is the fact that I finally tore the plastic wrapping off 'twilight' and began on a journey of hopefully happily-ever-after love story.
i just started yesterday and I can see myself finishing it before the end of the weekend. i cant wait to lay my hands on New Moon now.
but before that i have a list of work to complete so it sucks.
  1. MICE tutorial
  2. Revise for financial test on Monday
  3. HR tutorial
  4. biz.law tutorial
  5. MICE project ppt slides
  6. I've resolved to complete all of the above by today and finally, continue from page 286 of twilight.

one thing I am absolutely positive, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with the story plot.

till then :))

1 comment:

- said...

IM GOING TO START ON NEW MOON TOMORROW YES ITS SUCH A FANTASTIC BOOK YOU SHOULD PUBLICLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE 2 !

luv
china