Tuesday, November 18, 2008

when you, unknowingly became the uninvited focal of my existence

I am really proud of myself at this moment; I've sat still for the past 2 hrs or so, focusing on my revision for the law ICA later. disregarding the fact that the cafe is such a pain in the ass with mozart-wannabe banging on the piano keyboard, rowdy group of friends bantering and then burst out laughing. and yet, i still managed to give my undivided attention to my work; you would have thought i was preparing for the exam if you didn't know better.

i had quite a good seat facing the window and the scene seems to does magic calming my mind and helped me focused better. i'm amazed, didnt realize there was a spot like this in the library. it would have helped if the seat were padded instead.



i've snapped a picture, that was the best i could get. shutup if you agreed otherwise to my theory. classmates are scattered throughout various spot of the library, i dont know where. But it felt kind of good to be alone studying and getting some private moments to myself. I hope law later would be easy-peasy, finance is already cracking me what and whatmore with destination&attraction test to get through with this friday.

i can't wait for weekend to start on Breaking Dawn (YESS, I at the last book of the saga), i hope she turn vampire soonnnn. it gets me dreaming again, I've slowly acknowledged the fact that fairytale story dont come true because rights are to Disney. but Edward... (ahahha, yeah i know I dreaming again. dont slap me awake, let me drift off to his ice-cold, hard chest).

alright. i love the world and you right now !

p.s. truckloads of love and thanks to Nat and Thom for that unexpected gesture. I'll love Gloria, promise!

No comments: