Wednesday, November 12, 2008

coming on and off.



oh god, how i hate thunder roars. i don't mind rainy days occasionally when the weather gets too humid for my tolerance. but shuck, i hate the way lighting raged across and through my window, followed by thunder claps that seems deafening enough.

tonight's storm is one I have yet to see in a long while and I'm not liking it in the least bit. i am glad to be confined in my own sanctuary, away from the elements. but i dislike gloomy weather like this, it makes me feel forlorn looking across the overcast sky. i hope the monsoon season would be over soon making way for the much needed sunshine that never fails to pick up my mood. It's much comforting at times to feel warmth instead of piercing cold wind against my skin, seeming to remind me of how lone i am.

this is going to be a tough one for me because i want to witness snowflakes dancing in mid-air before it comes to rest. it's such a beautiful scene in the lifeless box and even better when I picture it in my mind; how snow graces the surrounding, trees, pavement. before you know it, you see a blanket of snow as far as your vision can take you. I'm sure it will be picturesque but i hate how the cold wind will bites me.

i hope the rain stops soon enough. or at least, no more lighting and thunder.

No comments: