Sunday, February 1, 2009

hello guys, I've got pics from cny'09 :))




grandpa, myself, granny and mom


aunt and mum


look at my cousin's face; he's damn upset that he has got to be tore away from his game for pictures.






my aunties/uncle with grandfolks



my family :))




next up are our narcissistic pictures with fiona and the occasional youjie





look at that little monster

I'm trying to subdue him from disturbing us.


didn't work out. but i like this picture!

I've got alotttt more pictures but i think that's enough for this post. CNY wasnt exactly a bomb but it was nice to meet up with people and catch up. Thing is, if you've realised are all the junk we all unconsciously throw into our mouth and by the time you realized, it is when you feel too bloated to stomach anything. I swear i ate so much nonsense; bak-kua, the cookies and cake and chocolate, and there is still the steamboat tmr evening!!!! I'm so looking forward to it!!! hahaha.

loves,
peirong :)))
was it really mere convenience? but it felt too real for me to disregard it

No comments: