YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S ALL OVER!!!!
MY WEEK LONG SUFFERING HAS FINALLY ENDED AT 10.42AM THIS MORNING!!!
It was supposed to end at 11am but I left early after completing my HRM paper and I swear my soul have already flown to godknows where the moment my butt parted the seat.
Papers so far are pretty manageable and I just have to give thanks to god because whatever I've studied for HRM has came out. It felt good to be able to use the computer and surf the net without any pressure that I may need to go back to my books anytime soon.
I'm glad that everything is starting to fall into place with the visa and hampton payment and schedule of appointment all done. Now I just have to go for the US Embassy Interview I hope it will be easy peasy & they will go easy on us!!!!
okay!!!! I'm going to go stream videos now!!
loves,
peirong :)))))))))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment