gosh! I'm like leaving for the airport in another 2hrs time and damn, I'M SO SCARED!!!
Scared of the unknown, scared about luggage loss, scared about the flight, scared about my incapability to handle my two 29inch luggages. I wont be able to let my fear rest till I've safely arrived in Orlando, unscathed!
I dont know how to describe my feeling right now cuz its too jumbled and overwhelming. I have so many wonderful friends who have already started this journey with me with all the meetup and surprises!!! A big wow-wow and thanksssss!!!!!!!!!!!
Just met Weijie and we were talking, he is freaking excited for me and I hope I shared that excitement too. Whatever, it will get better once I'm there.
He made this really lovely notebook for me(see pic later) and I got the eye-mask which I requested!!!! HAHAHA!!! THANKSSS
and its not bimbotic lor, it will come in handy.
I have loads of pictures so I'll just post and you can infer yourself ((:
okay! I need to go cuz i have to rush rush rush so there's no time for caption!!!
but I love them so.
wish me luck, as I embark on a new journey :)
loves,
peirong :))
No comments:
Post a Comment