OH MY GOD!!!
ah-nee and hy leaving in a week time!!! damn. A WEEK, SEVEN DAYS!!! freaking fast.
and thanks ah, renee phua for reminding all of us that we're there for 6mths and we're going to be so homesick, and food will be expensive and so many other things.
THANKS AHH!! SO EN-COURAGE-INGGG!!!!
I just bought another luggage so im lugging two 29inch over to the states, not sure how I'm doing it but that's how its going to be!! -.-
It has been a mundane week and I got a complain because I was reading when I'm supposed to be watching those kids. whatever!!
My darling uncle drove me and mom around so I can buy all my shit ass nonsense. So basically, I've loaded my luggage with all necessities tdy at GIANT and DAISO. Did i mention I bought a pair of heels? yeap, I did. hehe!
nights
peis
1 comment:
YES A WEEK . ITS GONNA PASS IN A BLINK OF AN EYE DAAAMNN .. SHIT i need to start getting packed as well OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG damn exciting yet scared at the same time
Post a Comment