Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I shout HELLO from the US of A


outside the white house










I apologise for such a late post, but I'm here all safe and sound in Washington DC. The flight was the looonnnnngessstttt thing ever, eating and sleeping then eat again and then drift back to sleep again. My butt was burning and my tailbone was aching like shit but I've made it here.

This place has been awesome so far; the people with their ever-welcoming smile, the broad street, charming building with a story to tell, the wonderful chilly weather and of course the company I'm having here is fantastic. What more, the cherry blossom is blooming now and its really gorgeous!
Washington DC was all about trips to the Art, Science, History and Natural Museum which was nice since it was the focal point of the state where everyone converge and you get to people-watch (i do that alot!). American food is great obviously since its all calories laden with cheese and meat and whatnot. They're considerate to get us Asian restaurant but its a little awful since its either too sweet or salty.
Colonial Williamsburg, today was beautiful as we leave for the more rural side of the country with sprawling greenery for an educational trip.
Alright! i'm going to bed now!! Hampton University tomorrow morning and till then.
LOVES
pei <3

No comments: