My timsum from YumCha ...
XIAOLONGBAOZZ ;)
Photo credits to WeiJie
Looking at it makes me hungry even though I still remembered how we stuffed ourselves silly the other day. Caught the Chipmunks on Monday and Avatar last night. Chipmunks is expectedly CUTE and hilarious!! Avatar was just a brillant movie despite the back ache I got after sitting there for three solid hours. Next up on my movie list is Sherlock Holmes ;)))
It seems like there will be alot of good movies coming up this two months. CAN'T WAIT.
But well, alot of project submission are coming up this two months as well... ARGH!
NAPFA is next week and I'm so expecting myself to fail because my body feels like it belongs to an 80years old when I exercise.
I really got to get back to writing my projects. If I stop procastinating, I'll finish my work faster.
Till then, bye y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment