These days, my energy is expended even before Monday is through. School is really taking its toil on me and I don't like how school has become. I want to treasure this very last semester but at the look of it, I'll probably look back and shudder at the thought of how many deadlines I had to meet. Laughter are scarce and every minutes not spent on your report is a waste. I hate to think how we're down to the very last three weeks of school. Do you have any idea how fast that will zoom by given all the work to rush!!!!!!!
I will miss school and most importantly my HB clique, I truly will....
Everyone around me seems to be dealing with heartache. It's like an epidemic that spreads through our group like wild fire. We can look forward to medicine in times of an epidemic, however no medicine but time can ease heartache...
Steel your heart, my ladies. Long gone are love till dead do us apart. Forget the talk about commitment. Love today is about having your individual share of fun for the moment and part when the time comes.
I've became cynical but it beats the idea of a fairytale which I should have long snapped out.
Let's get into a bad romance, you and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment