Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ohhhh now now. I'm done with Events presentation, submitted my report so I'm taking a breather before I work on my Entrepreneur project. I'm not even halfway through the week but I already feel so exhausted. I better buck up because next week will be worse with three consecutive ICAs over two days. Anyhooo, I better stop my grouches and share my weekend with you.
Whole of Sat was dedicated to NYP Open House because I had to do a presentation on Disney to entice those kids to choose NYP. They don't look very thrilled to me though. Anyway, it was still great because Sarah and Renee was around. They're awesome company. Renee, with her truckload of lame jokes & nonsense and Sarah with her mediocre sacarsm poking fun of us.





Then I met Andrea for dinner at Pasta Mania and then Tom Tom Coffee, a new korean coffee chain at Far East. God knows what got into us to eat so much. Apparently, a portion of pasta each wasn't enough because we went ahead to get dessert at T.T.C and I even had a tall java chip
frappucinno tomnccino. HAHAHAA

Honey and Butter Toast with Vanilla Ice-cream



Headed to town with Farouk on Sunday, dinner at The Asian Kitchen!! Food isn't too shabby :))) Then met the rest at Safra for bowling. Argh, I suck at it big-time. But oh well, have been so long since I last played. Gonna hone my skills from now on !


roast duck, season beans with salted egg (at back)

Oyster Omelette


All and all, it was a good weekend :)

p.s YES, I've got BANGS!!!!

No comments: