Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm here today with a generous bit of pictures since my blog have been short of nothing but my lengthy grudges about schools for the past couple of months.

Guess who!?!?!

burn, paper burn!!

tyng's mindmap (I couldn't bear to throw mine. HAHA)

Ben has been waiting very long for this moment!

Goodbye NYP!!

Dinner at Mayim, Northpoint

I really like dining in this restaurant because they serve a very extensive range of food items, all at a very very affordable price. Also, I appreciate the attention they pay to the table-setting and the crockery used for a more holistic dining atmosphere. It's a pity that the management overlooked the fact that competent and service-oriented staffs are equally important.
But Ron Kauffman had once raised a thought about whether we think that good food can overcome the challenge of poor service and encourage repeat patronage. Well well, its all up to individuals I guess. However Mayim did have me coming back for more, despite the fact that I'm pretty radical about service.
(omg, why does this feel like a CRM report analysis. kay, I should shutup)

seriously lor, this two!

my sexy red car.

Alright! That's all I have for today!
BUAIII

No comments: