Friday, March 12, 2010

Mom's catching a flight out to Korea tonight whereby she will bask in the chilly weather in Seoul and Jeju Island. I'm really envious and I can't help but feel really sad about the fact that my mom is not going to be around for a week.
I think I can relate to how she felt the night when I was leaving for six months. It's really upsetting.. What more I will be leaving for Bangkok a day after her return. What bad timing..

Oh well, I believe a week will breeze by pretty quickly so I just got to occupy myself with a lot of things to do so time will go by faster and I won't miss her that much. I have been camping in front of The Box at certain timing either watching the drama unfolds or watching those travel shows.
I want to go to Europe so badly, Rome and Venice especially. Even went to the extent of borrowing a traveller's guide about Rome; complete history and brief of Rome as well as the must go places.
oh my, I think I'm insane. But I look forward to Bangkok though, coming up in a week. Then hopefully my hopes of going Perth will materialize as well !!

Bye y'all!!

No comments: