Monday, March 8, 2010

So the past four days saw me at Suntec City working for a career and education fair. A fairly easy job and a little moolah into my pocket, so that is good. It makes me less guilty to be lazing at home all day today, watching TV and surfing the net.

So I did a little shopping for my future around the booths during my break. Brought home a small stack of brochures and leaflet about all the degree and majors which I can see myself doing.
I've laid out a couple of options like Marketing, Public Relations or Hospitality but I hesitate at the idea of a hospitality degree. I'm also skeptical about the idea of acquiring a degree (with two majors, at that) in a year and a half. It sound a lot like skimming the surface.. But a degree in less than two years is so tempting!! Local degree are like four years but its of Hons standing. But FOUR YEARS!! I don't know if I'm ready for another four years of commitment. Well, that is if I can even get a slot. What's with Hwa Chong and Raffles kids having straight distinctions and As. ermm... cool shit.

So stressful thinking about it! Maybe I should stick to planning my bangkok's itinerary! Then think of ways to earn more moolah and source for ad-hoc jobs so I can go somewhere further!

that's all I have today! Goodbye! :)


No comments: