Sunday, August 17, 2008

3 more to go....

OH MAN. the table tennis match just ended and yeah, we've lost to china so the team gonna come back with a sliver. not too bad, but gold was close.
totally cant believe I'm blogging abt this. and guess what, i was so jumpy during the match.

ANYWAY, accounting was done and over with on friday. I think i handled it pretty well, took a really calm and trying my best to make it foolproof approach. if everything goes well, B should not be a problem. hehe!! hope so.

marketing is tomorrow and i think I'm pretty prepared for it and i hope all my input are positive, then retail on wed and HRL ON FRIDAYYYYYY.
YEAHHHH, CANT WAIT.



loves
peirong
p.s. the national day rally is pretty interesting. you guys should catch it if you missed it. and there's a followup tmr 8pm, channel5.

No comments: