feroz wedding - 25th to 26th July












lester&jelina
mom love's bdae.


post-exam celebration at Sakura - 22nd Aug
there are more, but i was too engross with eating. hehehe!!
and cakessss. i love'em. i basically polished off that whole plate of cake that jo took to share. sorry, i havent seen cake in like ages. and they're my soul food, so to hell with calories.








five character in search of an author - 23rd Aug
went to cheer fiona on for her drama performace over at CJC with amber and my aunt and all. it was kind of hard to grasp what was going on at first but I am glad i did soon after. not too bad a plot and the cast was good. speaking of confidence and articulation, I've got plently to learn and improve on.



fiona, my cousin :)))))




i swear the toilet is like huge and spacious.
I got a fetish for nice-smelling, clean toilet. NYP has one too, at lvl 3. hehehe!
after which, it was ice-cream at Haagen Dazs.
mango&passion, macadamia nut, cookies and choco.
yum yum
Sunday, yesterday - 24th Aug
yesterday was definitely a day not wasted.
- met up with amber&armanda in the morning to swim and I did my 10laps.
- then i met andrea around noon to go brows-threading and then to cwp for awhile.
- reached home at around 2pm, and headed out to town again with my mom&bro, swept up two dresses and I'm satisfied.
isnt it good when you have time for friends and family all together. I felt good because it has been so long since I met up with my girlfriends and went out with my mom. I think I'm gonna rot at home today, take a break and laze around with my novel and magazine. too long since I made time for myself. definitely going to start baking once I gather enough energy to go search for all the ingredients, the pic of the mousse-cake on the recipe book is tempting me way too much. yummaiee!
alright, bye!













No comments:
Post a Comment