Wednesday, August 20, 2008

passes by just like a breeze.


alright, world.
JUST ONE MORE PAPER TO GO. ONNEEE LAST PAPER!!!!!

beside accounting which had me feeling a little unrest(which is normal, i presume), I think I've managed the marketing and retail paper pretty well. a little well that it is getting over me, had better not be complacent. i see halo over mr.pang and ms.lee, hot souls. choo better not let me down too.

anyway i got two good news to share:


first, i DID NOT FAIL the retail report which i thought i would have. and our group scored an A. that's like a god-sent miracle to revive my retail marks since I fail the first ICA. and with today's paper, i hoped I've secured at least a B or B+

secondly, ICCS result were promising too. last two report(45%) with a B+, which basically spread over to cover my written test and workbook's score.


with continual flow of good news, i cant help it but to let it get over me a little while. it's okay, I am still capable of letting gravity pull me back to reality because I still have another paper. I can't say this for long because I am sure my state of mind on Friday, 11am is just going to be hysterical. I have this surge in me to scream after the paper, and I haven't been to town for about a month or so.
cant wait to get back to civilisation, ask me out okay?!?!?


"rahhh. Hospitality Resort Leisure Paper, just you wait".
"orchard, I'm coming for you realllll soooonnnnn!!!!!"

peipei :)))))))))))))))

No comments: