Sunday, August 10, 2008

EEUUGGHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!


oh my goodness!!! i haven't felt so stressful in such a long time. it's worse than project. it's the kind of stress that you will start gasping for air, pulling strands of hair off your scalp, scribble angrily on the paper, punching the calculator real hard hoping that the right digits will appear, and go "oh my fucking goodness, how can anyone do this!"
when all else fail, start cursing like nobody business.

yes, i presume your curiosity is getting the better of you. i was still okay with all the memorising of HRL, retail and marketing. so when i thought everything is just on schedule and going so smoothly, i decided to give FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING a try. but damn, i just can't seems to grasp what's going on.

my table is strewn with all the notes and exercises, with the excel spreadsheet displaying my past tutorial answer. four hours or so and I'm still at qn 4, stuck with room yield. qn 2 & 3 isn't a bed of roses too. after so much attempt to get the performance report right, i finally succumbed to 'glimpsing' at the answer sheet.

I'm such a loser when it come to accounting or numerical analysis, my brain just stop functioning. omg, i got to be more receptive to number but how?
I'M SO DOMMED ON FRIDAY. there's no supp paper and i can only retake next year so i cant fail if i want to go overseas for my attachment.

i pray real hard that the paper is going to be to my advantage. I'm not saying easy here, just something that my brain can function with and something I can do. pretty please.


peipei 'LOVE' accounting!
i hope for a good night sleep.

p.s. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though that seems like totally out of the question. but hey, miracle do occur and hope keeps people like me going.(okay bullshit, but whatever.)

p.s. I'm going on hiatus for the next two week. intensive study/memorising and regurgitation during the exam. okay no, i have to APPLY!!!!!

No comments: